The Tristan da Cunha Association
working to support the Tristan community
- 2019 Annual Gathering - To be held 27th April 2018 in Southampton, UK.
- Annual Gatherings - About our Gatherings, plus photo reports on past years' gatherings
- Tristan da Cunha Newsletter - About our twice yearly magazine of Tristan news and history.
Including Contents Lists of past issues
- Association News - Keep up to date with Association Matters
- Tristan Education Trust Fund - Information on the Charity dedicated to providing Education and Training opportunities for Tristan Islanders
- Trust Fund Raising - Latest information on Trust Fund projects
- Association Committee - The current committee and meetings
- Membership & Order Form - A printer-friendly page to email or post your application, order or donation
- Association Shop - Information on membership and association products
- Allan Crawford - A tribute to our founder, the late Allan Crawford, and his work for Tristan da Cunha
|The Tristan da Cunha Association was formed early in 1987 and officially launched at an inaugural meeting at the Royal Geographical Society in London on April 15th that year.|
The Tristan da Cunha Association exists to serve the people of Tristan da Cunha in whatever way they request and to foster good relations with them, also to promote interest in the Tristan archipelago with its unique fauna and flora. In doing so, it is hoped to encourage friendship amongst its members.
The Association is organised by a committee of members elected at the Annual General Meeting held in Southampton during the Annual Gathering held on the Saturday after Easter every year. Membership is open to all who have an interest in Tristan da Cunha and consists of Tristan Islanders (resident and overseas), former expatriates who have worked on Tristan, and many visitors and friends throughout the world. The committee publish a Newsletter twice yearly which is distributed free to members including all Tristan families.
Membership and Products
New members are always welcome to join this unique association. Follow the link to the Association Shop page which gives details of membership, a range of products and link to an order form in easy-to-print black and white format for you to print out and return. Members are sent newsletters twice yearly, binders and additional copies can be purchased, and tickets can be booked for Association events.